Hello babs! Considering I got paid today I thought I would write about my high-end wishlist as there is some money in the bank finally… doesn’t mean I’ll be able to purchase any of these things soon but hey ho. I know a lot of these things that I am going to mention are pretty much spoken about by a lot of people but I’ve wanted to try them out for myself for aaaaages! (Still ain’t got the money to so all I can do is dream of owning them at the moment haha😋) I’m going to share with you the 8 makeup products I have wanted the most… majority I have wanted after watching endless makeup tutorials on Youtube!
1. Tarte: Shape Tape Concealer – This product has been spoken about all over the internet of being the best concealer on the makeup market so far… Tarte makeup is quite difficult to get your hands on here in the UK, it’s not impossible but it would cost a hell of a lot of shipping!!! The thing I love the sound of about this product is the fact that there is so many different shades to use so there is one for all skin colours! The UK price of this product is £19 and US price is $25.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills: Modern Renaissance Palette – I have seen many Youtubers creating so many different looks with this palette in tutorials and it is making me really want to get my hands on it. I’ve always been worried to spend the money on it though because I am not the best with eyeshadow at the moment but I want to keep practicing! Anastasia Beverly Hills has made it a lot easier for us in the UK to purchase as they have recently got a UK website *happy dance* The UK price of this product on the brands website is £41 and the US price is $42.
3. Benefit: Roller Lash Mascara – This product has been raved about as being a great mascara and I’m a sucker for finding a good mascara to make my lashes look amazing, so I have wanted to try this out for so long… The UK price of this product is £20.50 and the US price is $24.
4. MAC: Fix+ Spray – This is a old time favourite in the world of Youtube but I have never gotten my hands on it… I love me a good setting spray to try but have also wanted to try this out for applying eyeshadows as it helps to bring out the pigment when you wet the brush. The UK price of this product is £18 and the US price is $24.
5. Too Faced: Better Than Sex Mascara – Again this mascara is just as hyped over about as the Benefit one but I would love to try out this one as well as the other one I have mentioned as I love trying new mascaras! I recommended my sister to try this out when we went shopping the once which she did but for some reason I didnt pick it up myself… bit silly of me! The UK price for this product is £19 and the US price is $23.
6. Urban Decay: All Nighter Setting Spray – As mentioned when talking about Mac Fix+ I am all about trying out setting sprays as I always get curious as to whether they work or not… I have seen so many people talk about this which has made me want to try it out soooo much, I prefer the old packaging to the new but beggars can’t be choosers ay? The UK price of this product is £23.50 and the US price (according to Sephora) is $32.
7. Estée Lauder: Double Wear Foundation – I’ve not been one to test out many foundations but I have heard this one had good coverage which I’m all about, so I thought this would be good to purchase so that I can step out of my comfort zone and try more different foundations in my makeup routine. I have tried this once as my sister let me use it but I didn’t really get an opinion on it so would like to try it again. The UK price of this product is £32.50 and the US price is $42.
8. MAC: Lipstick in Velvet Teddy – This product is again an all time favourite on the internet!!!! I’ve always wanted to get my hands on it not only because people love it but because the shade is beautiful. My sister also has this in her collection which I have used once or twice and I LOVE it… I don’t know why I still haven’t purchased this??😧 The UK price of this product is £16.50 and the US price is $17.
So thats my high-end wishlist at the moment peeps, I know everything is pretty much raved about by others of the internet but I thought I’d jump on the bandwagon also. I hope this helps out if any of you are looking for some high-end purchases! (Most of you probably own some of these, I’m just always too broke to😂)
Thanks for reading!
See you in my next post…
– Jessica x