Hello babs! Thought I’d try something different today… this isn’t a makeup review and well its not actually a tutorial either haha but wanted to share with you this look I did the other day. Its pretty simple due to neutral eyes and lips but love the bronzy look with a pop of glow. Let me know you’re thoughts on this post and if you like this or not as I thought I’d mix it up a bit…
Side note: I was really feeling this look and wanted to share it even though it’s technically not a tutorial! If you’re wondering the headband is from Claire’s 🙂
– Primer: Nivea – Post Shave Balm
– Colour Corrector: Freedom – Pro Correct Palette (I suffer with a lot of redness and bags under my eyes)
– Foundation: Kiko Milano – Liquid Skin Second Skin in Warm Beige 15
– Concealer: Collection – Lasting Perfection in Fair
– Face Powder: Rimmel – Stay Matte in Pink Blossom
– Setting Powder: Rimmel – Match Perfection in Translucent
– Contour/Blusher: Makeup Revolution – Ultimate Blush, Light & Contour Palette
– HIGHLIGHTER: Anastasia Beverly Hills – ‘That Glow’ Glow Kit in Bubbly
– Freedom: Brow Pomade in Soft Brown
– MUA: Brow & Lash Mascara in Clear
– Mascara: H&M – Volume in Black
– Eyeshadow: I Heart Makeup – Chocolate Bar Palette in Naked (review coming soon, stay tuned)
- I set the concealer on my lid using the shade Smoothly so that the other shades can blend well over it.
- I then used the shade Milky as my transition shade in my crease.
- To then build up the crease I used the shade Sweet Shop and blended slightly over the transition shade to give it more depth.
- In the outer V of my eye to create a subtle smokey effect I used the shade Choc-Fest and blended it in with the two shades in my crease.
- For a pop of colour on the lid I used the shade Double Dip which added a gold pop to the look and I did this by packing the colour on the lid with my finger.
- In the inner corner of my eye and under the brow bone I used the shade Bubbly out of my ABH glow kit.
– W7: Lip Twister Lip Liner in Nude
– Sleek: Matte Me Lip Cream in Birthday Suit
Well that’s it for this simple look, I hope you enjoyed it (it’s nothing special I know but I liked it). If you want me to try and do some tutorials then let me know because I can definitely try to… just wanted to know how this post goes down with you all 🙂
Thanks for reading!
See you in my next post…
– Jessica x