Hello babs! So considering my 21st birthday is coming to an end already, I thought I would do a little haul of everything that I was kindly gifted. *Disclaimer: I am in no way bragging about what I received but as I like to read these type of posts… I thought I would do one myself.*
I think I am going to kick things off with what my friends got me first…
1. One of my best friends called Hayley got me this beautiful blusher duo from Ted Baker (I didn’t even know Ted Baker had makeup so very excited to try this out).
2. One of my other best friends called Sian got me the ultimate brights eyeshadow palette from NYX which I’m excited about as it will make me try to step out of my comfort zone when doing my makeup. (She clearly read my Eyeshadow Palette Wishlist for this one haha)
3. Cannot believe my friend Toby for this…. I literally screamed when I saw it was a Beautybay box but then screamed even more when I opened it. He got me the Sigma F41 fan brush and a Jeffree Star highlighter in Peach Goddess to go with it. (He’s already told me he reads my blog so I knew he must have read my Highlighter Wishlist for part of this gift) So generous of him, I’m still in shock… well done Toby!
4. Shoutout to my friend Katie for this one (she asked for a shoutout on my blog cos she loves reading it haha so here you go). I got so excited when I saw she had brought me this as I’ve been wanting to try it for ages!!! I wasn’t even expecting a present at all but this… she hit the nail right on the head.
5. The final 2 things I got from my friends were 2 wine glasses with ’21’ on them… the first wine glass was from my friend called Adam (again always reads my blog, bless) and the other wine glass was from a family friend called Sharon.
Now onto what my family got me…
6. My Mom and Dad got me a lovely ’21’ charm from Pandora to put on my bracelet but they also gave me some money as well as I haven’t been able to decide what to spend it on yet.
7. My 3 older sisters called Sarah, Hayley and Katie all put together to get me a few makeup things (they definitely read my High-end Wishlist but I’m glad as I love every single thing). They got me the Modern Renaissance palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills, the All Nighter setting spray by Urban Decay, the Better Than Sex mascara by Too Faced and a Mac lipstick in ‘Velvet Teddy’!!!!
8. My nieces and nephews (well my sisters got them on their behalf because they’re very young) got me a ’21’ wine glass, a bottle of Amaretto and a Mac lip liner in ‘Whirl’.
That concludes what I got for my birthday this year guys, I hope you all enjoyed seeing my little haul. I have been well and truly spoilt by everyone and cannot thank everyone enough for what they bought me. I’ve had the best birthday everrrrrrrr!!!
Thank you for reading!
See you in my next post…
– Jessica x
Instagram – _littleblogofmakeup