Hello babs! Happy 1st day of Autumn/Fall everyone!! Today I thought I would kick off the season with a makeup look for you all using the ABH Modern Renaissance palette 🙂
– Primer: Nivea – Post Shave Balm
– Foundation: Milani – Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 in 00 Light Natural
– Concealer: Collection – Lasting Perfection in Fair
– Face Powder: Rimmel – Stay Matte in Pink Blossom
– Setting Powder: Rimmel – Match Perfection in Translucent
– Contour/Blusher: Makeup Revolution – Ultimate Blush, Light & Contour Palette
– Highlighter: Anastasia Beverly Hills – ‘That Glow’ Glow Kit in Dripping in Gold
– Brow kit I got from eBay
– Pixi by Petra: Brow Tamer in Translucent
– Mascara: Benefit – Roller Lash in Black
– Eyeshadow: Anastasia Beverly Hills – Modern Renaissance Palette
1. I set the concealer on my lid using the shade Tempera so that the other shades can blend easily over the lid.
2. I then used the shade Burnt Orange as a transition shade in my crease and just above the crease.
3. Then I used Red Ochre and packed it all over my lid and then blended it slightly into my crease to get the colours to blend in nicely with each other.
4. In the outer V of my eye I used the shade Cyprus Umber to start building up a smokey effect on the outer part of my lid. I blended it in with the two other shades on my lid and in my crease.
5. In the inner corner of my eye I used Primavera to add a pop of colour and under the brow bone I used Tempera to highlight and soften the edges of my transition shade.
– MAC: Lip Pencil in Whirl
– Soap & Glory: Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick in Perfect Day
Well considering this is the first time I’ve used the Modern Renaissance palette I am very please with how this look turned out… very Autumnal if I do say so myself! I really enjoyed doing this actually as it was quite out my comfort zone. Hope you like the look I came up with 🙂
Thanks for reading!
See you in my next post…
– Jessica x