Hello babs! I thought I would do a little Christmas Wishlist today because I’ve been struggling to try and narrow down what makeup I want for Christmas because theres so much I want… this is only going to be a small wishlist because these are the items I want the most out of everything haha! Hope you enjoy… let me know if you already own any of these things or if they are on your wishlist too 🙂
1. I Heart Makeup: Chocolate Bar Palettes ~ Chocolate Love, Pink Fizz, Death by Chocolate and Golden Bar – I have been collecting these palettes for quite some time now and these 4 are the only ones left I need until they release more. The UK price for this product is £7.99 but Golden Bar is £9.00 *as of Superdrug* and the US price is $14.35 but the Golden Bar is $16.15 *as of TAM Beauty*.
2. RCMA: No Colour Powder – I only currently own 1 loose powder and have been eyeing this one up for a while now as it’s very affordable and I have heard great things about it. The UK price for this product is £13.00 *as of Beauty Bay* and the US price is $17.10 *as of Beauty Bay.
3. Tanya Burr: Chasing the Sun Illuminating Powder ~ Champagne – I have been loving Tanya Burr products for the longest time so when I saw she had released a highlighter I knew I had to get my hands on it! The UK price for this product is £7.49 *as of Superdrug* and I’m 99.9% sure you can’t get this in the US yet.
4. I Heart Makeup: Goddess of Faith Highlighter – I already own the Goddess of Love highlighter but when I saw there was a gold version I knew I had to have it being the highlighter freak that I am haha! The UK price for this product is £4.99 *as of Superdrug* and the US price is $8.96 *as of TAM Beauty*.
5. Freedom: Pro Lipstick Palette ~ Naked – I really need to start getting more into my lipsticks but can’t seem to buy any because I am fussy on what colour suits me… there is a red version of this palette but I think to start with I’ll see how the nude version works for me. I love how there is so many different shades in the palette so at least you can mix and match and won’t be stuck for choice so knew I needed it as I don’t own many lipsticks. The UK price for this product is £10.00 *as of Superdrug* and the US price is $17.96 *as of TAM Beauty*.
So that concludes my Christmas Wishlist for 2017… theres not much on here but it’s what I want the most out of all the makeup I need to get my hands on haha!
Thanks for reading!
See you in my next post…
– Jessica x