Hello babs! First off I just wanted to say that I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and got everything you wanted and HAPPY BOXING DAY❤️ So today I thought I would share with you all the things I was lucky enough to receive this Christmas from family and friends… *Disclaimer: I am in no way bragging about what I received but as I like to read these type of posts… I thought I would do one myself.*
I’m going to start with all of the makeup related presents that I received because I know thats the most interesting part for most people and for me to be honest haha…
1.My Mom and Dad got me the Rio Professional 24 Brush Set and the Nivea Men Post Shave Balm.
2. My sister Katie got me the E.L.F Highlighting Brush and the Sleek Highlighting Palette in Cleopatra’s Kiss.
3. My other sister Hayley got me the I Heart Makeup Death by Chocolate Bar Palette and the Tanya Burr Illuminating Powder in Champagne Sorbet.
4. My other sister Sarah got me the Makeup Revolution Pro Brow Amplification Kit.
5. My best friend Sian got me the Makeup Revolution Pro HD Amplified 35 Palette in Direction, the Makeup Revolution Cold as Ice Palette and the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Peach Lights.
6. My other best friend Hayley got me the I Heart Makeup Golden Bar Palette.
– Now onto the items that aren’t makeup related (could only get pictures of the presents that weren’t clothing so sorry I can’t show you some things in picture form)…
1. My Mom and Dad got me a Pandora charm which is of Mrs Potts and Chip from Beauty and the Beast, a pair of Adidas leggings, 2 pairs of jeans (one with ripped knees and one without), a mustard yellow cropped jumper, a Minnie Mouse night shirt, a pair of Disney Princess pyjamas and a pair of Minnie Mouse slippers.
2. My friend Adam got me a Mickey Mouse necklace.
3. My Moms friends family got me a little red dress for when I go out.
4. I also got a box of Maltesers off my sister Hayley and Mom put together a stocking which had a tube of Fruit Pastilles, a Terry’s Chocolate Orange, a tube of Galaxy Minstrels and tube of Maltesers in it.
That concludes everything that I got for Christmas this year and I really hoped you enjoyed seeing what they were. So grateful to everyone for the presents and I really did have a great Christmas this year… I hope you all did too!! 😀
Thanks for reading!
See you in my next post…
– Jessica x