Hello babs! I recently found a photo of an eye look that I created some time last yet but never uploaded it because I wasn’t blogging at the time but now I think it would be good to share this look with you all. I think out of all the looks I’ve created, this one has to be the one I’m most proud of! I’m going to be showing you my rainbow cutcrease so I hope you enjoy 🙂
So this is the eye look I ended up creating, I’ll be sure to tell you what I used and how I did it! (Not the best quality picture, I apologise)
– Revolution Pro Brow Cushion in Soft Brown
– Pixi by Petra Brow Tamer in Translucent
– NYX Ultimate Brights Palette
– Revolution x Sophdoesnails Palette
– Marc Jacobs Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon in Pink of Me
– Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer in C1
– Essence Volume Stylist Mascara
– Primark Beauty and the Beast Eyelashes
STEP BY STEP
1. Use a mix of the 2 yellow shades to blend into the crease near the inner corner.
2. Then take the red shade and blend it in the middle of the crease slightly into the yellow.
3. Next take the orange shade and blend it into the crease on the outer corner slightly into the red.
4. On the other eye use the green shade and blend it into the crease near the inner corner.
5. Then take the blue shade and blend it into the middle of the crease slightly into the green shade.
6. Next take the purple shade and blend it into the crease on the outer corner slightly into the blue.
7. Then take a little bit of the pink shade and blend this just above the purple.
8. Once all of the shades are blended, then begin to cut the crease using the concealer.
9. Once the cut crease is done, set the concealer down using the white shade called ‘Penguin’.
10. Apply eyeliner to the water line, apply mascara and false lashes then you are done!
Well that concludes this blog post for today. hope you enjoyed the look I came up with! I am very proud with the outcome, definitely my favourite look of all time so far! Please let me know your thoughts and any tips for improvement 🙂
Thanks for reading!