Hello babs! For those of you that don’t know, I work at Argos and the other night was our award evening party. I like to think that I can make a semi decent look on my face using my own skills but I decided to get my makeup done by a makeup artist. The makeup artist is on Instagram @glambyaj and I definitely recommend to check her out as her skills are BOMB af!!!!
I decided to step waaaay out of my comfort zone and go for a bit of colour with the eyes and in all honesty I have never felt as confident as I did that night. Due to this I thought I would share with you the makeup look and what products the makeup artist Amber used on my face incase any of you were interested 🙂 (some of the products I couldn’t remember which shades they were so I apologise) If you are then be sure to keep on reading!
– Milani Cosmetics Conceal & Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation & Concealer
– Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 100
– Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer in C1
– RCMA No Colour Powder
– Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer
– Doll Beauty Doll Light Highlighter in Shine Bright and Like a Diamond
– Morphe Continuous Setting Mist
– NYX Cosmetics Tame & Frame Brow Pomade in Brunette
– Plouise Base
– Plouise Secret Sinner Palette
– Peaches Makeup Pigment in Gastby
– Lashes (unbranded)
– Morphe Lip Liner
– MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Yash
– Peaches Makeup Lipgloss in Sisterhood
I really hope you like the look of this makeup, I was really feeling myself! She made my skin look flawless and the eyeshadow look I ended up picking complimented my blue eyes and made them pop! If you haven’t already then be sure to check out Amber’s work over on Instagram @glambyaj.
Thanks for reading!