Hello babs! I’m going to be bringing you my thoughts and opinions about some of the makeup worn by celebrities at the Grammys for 2019.
DISCLAIMER: I am in no way bashing or being negative out of spite.. I am just giving my opinions on what I like and think works well in a makeup look. I am in no way a makeup artist either so I don’t know the ins and outs of makeup… everyone has their opinions so although you may not agree with me, it’s just a little fun so please don’t feel offended 🙂
1. DUA LIPA – I love how minimalistic this makeup look is! The fluffy brows and fluttery lashes work well together. The subtle smoky eye pairs lovely with the nude lip and her skin looks healthy and flawless.
2. MILEY CYRUS – I love her defined her brows are and the shape of them are very nice. The nude peachy glossy lip she has going on really compliments the slight black wing going on in the outer corner. Her lashes look a little clumpy but nothing too major. Again, her skin also looks healthy and flawless.
3. LADY GAGA – Her skin always looks so healthy, flawless and she has a lovely bronze look about her. Her brows are much better this time compared to the SAG Awards as they are full yet natural looking and theres not a crazy pointed arch going on! I like the clear gloss as it doesn’t take the attention away from the smokiness she has going on in the outer corner.
4. ANNA KENDRICK – The blush adds a nice flush of colour to her cheeks and compliments the lip colour lovely. Her brows are a little different in shape, one is more pointy than the other which is nothing major but one is slightly messy at the top so that could have been cleaned up…
5. CAMILA CABELLO – The blush adds a nice flush of colour to her cheeks. I like the clear gloss and the subtle smokiness she has going on in the outer corner. Her skin looks healthy with a nice glow.
6. JLO – Her lip colour looks incredibly washed out especially with the foundation shade she has going on. I think the bronzer they have tried to add looks a little too harsh and muddy due to the foundation shade. Not a fan of this look.
7. KATY PERRY – I love the shape and definition of her eyebrows, right up my street! The contour/blush she has going on is a little too heavy on the skin in my opinion. I do like the pink eye look she has going on as I think it compliments the mauve lip colour nicely. The eyelashes however are too fluffy which is making them look heavy on her eyes.
Well that concludes this blog post for today, again I had a lot of fun doing it so I really hope you enjoyed it too 🙂
Thanks for reading!