Hello babs! As it is Valentines Day I thought I would do my own makeup look but as I’m a single pringle I thought I’d do an ANTI-VALENTINES look for a change… Valentines in my opinion is quite pants for us singletons and I just cba for all the soppiness over EEEEEVERY social media haha! Anyway to cheer myself up I thought I’d play with makeup so I hope you enjoy the look I came up with 🙂
– W7 HD Foundation in Sand Beige
– Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer in C1
– Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 004 Sandstorm
– Primark Chocolate Cheek Palette in Milk Chocolate
– New Look Matte Blush in Flamingo Pink
– Doll Beauty Doll Light Highlighter in Like a Diamond
– NYX Cosmetics Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade in Brunette
– Pixi by Petra / Pixi Beauty Brow Tamer in Translucent
– Makeup Revolution x Sophdoesnails Extra Spice Palette in shade Nightmare
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette in shades Love Letter and Venetian Red
– Azeredo Cosmetics Lashes in style Irresistible (10% off using code JR10)
– Illamasqua Antimatter Lipstick in Energy
I hope you enjoyed this little makeup look I came up with… nothing too exciting but definitely waaaay out of my comfort zone. I have never wore purple lipstick before and I’m still unsure of how I think it looks on me… I really like how the eyes turned out, loving the black smoky eye with a blend of pink/purple in the crease!
Thanks for reading!