Hello babs! Today I’m going to be bringing you another post sharing my thoughts and opinions on some of the makeup looks the celebrities wore to the BAFTA’s for 2019.
DISCLAIMER: I am in no way bashing or being negative out of spite.. I am just giving my opinions on what I like and think works well in a makeup look. I am in no way a makeup artist either so I don’t know the ins and outs of makeup… everyone has their opinions so although you may not agree with me, it’s just a little fun so please don’t feel offended 🙂
1. MARGOT ROBBIE – I think her brows look a little ashy for this makeup look, could have done being filled in with a better shade. The pink blush compliments the lip colour nicely and I love the pop of blue she has on the upper and lower lash line.
CHANEL STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF LONG-LASTING EYELINER in ‘FERVENT BLUE‘.
2. CATE BLANCHETT – Her skin looks so healthy and glowy! I think the blush colour compliments the the glossy lip shade really nicely. I also like that her brows have some nice definition to them.
GIORGIO ARMANI MAESTRO UV SKIN DEFENCE PRIMER, GIORGIO ARMANI FLUID SHEER in ‘NO. 02‘, GIORGIO ARMANI NEO NUDES A-LINE LIQUID BLUSH in ‘50‘, GIORGIO ARMANI EYES TO KILL QUAD EYESHADOW PALETTE in ‘5 – PAPARAZZI‘, GIORGIO ARMANI ECCENTRICO MASCARA in ‘OBSIDIAN BLACK‘, GIORGIO ARMANI HIGH-PRECISION BROW PENCIL in ‘2‘, GIORGIO ARMANI ECSTASY BALM in ‘2‘.
3. LILY COLLINS – The lip colour is a little too vampy in my opinion which is making her look skin look quite washed out. The little touch of blush on her cheeks does help a little bit but I think with a softer lip colour then it would have looked better. The blush on her nose gives me slight Rudolph vibes, probably could have given the nose a miss… I like the subtle shimmery eye she has going on with the long eyelashes.
LANCOME BLUSH SUBTIL OIL FREE POWDER BLUSH in ‘ROSE SABLE‘, LANCOME CAFE BONHEUR LE HARMONY EYESHADOW PALETTE, LANCOME GRADIOSE EXTREME MASCARA in ‘NOIR MIRIFIQUE‘, LANCOME BROW DEFINE PENCIL in ‘MEDIUM BROWN‘, LANCOME SOURCILS STYLER BROW GEL in ‘BRUN‘, LANCOME L’ABSOLU ROUGE HYDRATING SHAPING LIPCOLOR in ‘BERRY NOIR‘.
4. DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE (KATE MIDDLETON) – Her skin looks so healthy and flawless! I like the pop of green she has on the lid with the slight wing on the outer corner. The lip colour is a nice glossy nude which compliments the blush on her cheeks nicely. Her brows have some nice definition to them. I think a little more concealer on the under eyes would have helped slightly.
5. LUCY BOYNTON – I am not 100% sure if I am digging the smudged eyeshadow towards the top of her cheekbone, almost looks a little messy to me… Her skin looks glowy but a little bit washed out. I like how the colour on her eyelid compliments the lip colour nicely. Brows are a little too fluffy in my opinion.
WELEDA SKIN FOOD, LANCOME LE MONOCHROMATIQUE in ‘ROUGE A LA FOLIE‘, LANCOME HYPNOSE DOLL LASHES MASCARA in ‘BLACK‘.
6. LAURA WHITMORE – The centre of her face looks a little washed out but her forehead and cheeks have a nice touch of colour to them which helps slightly. I love the lip colour and I think it compliments the blush shade nicely. Her brows could have a little more definition added to them in my opinion. Her skin does look flawless!
7. CLAIRE FOY – Her skin looks healthy, glowy and very natural which is nice. The blush adds a nice pop of colour to her cheeks and does compliments the lip colour nicely. The lipstick application however looks a little messy and faded. I like the eyelashes as they draw nice attention to the eyes.
CHARLOTTE TILBURY HOLLYWOOD FLAWLESS FILTER, CHARLOTTE TILBURY MAGIC FOUNDATION, CHARLOTTE TILBURY MINI MIRACLE EYE WAND, CHARLOTTE TILBURY CHARLOTTES GENIUS MAGIC POWDER in ‘FAIR‘, CHARLOTTE TILBURY AIRBRUSH FLAWLESS FINISH SETTING POWDER in ‘FAIR‘, CHARLOTTE TILBURY FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW CONTOUR DUO, CHARLOTTE TILBURY PILLOWTALK CHEEK TO CHIC BLUSH, CHARLOTTE TILBURY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY LIGHT WAND, CHARLOTTE TILBURY PILLOWTALK LUXURY EYESHADOW PALETTE, CHARLOTTE TILBURY LUXURY EYESHADOW PALETTE in ‘THE VINTAGE VAMP‘, CHARLOTTE TILBURY THE FELINE FLICK LIQUID EYELINER in ‘PANTHER‘, CHARLOTTE TILBURY LEGENDARY LASHES VOLUME 2 MASCARA in ‘BLACK VINYL‘, CHARLOTTE TILBURY BROW LIFT EYEBROW PENCIL in ‘RITA‘, CHARLOTTE TILBURY MATTE REVOLUTION in ‘LOVE LIBERTY‘, CHARLOTTE TILBURY LIP CHEAT LIP LINER in ‘HOLLYWOOD HONEY‘.
Well that concludes this blog post for today, again I had a lot of fun doing it so I really hope you enjoyed it too 🙂
Thanks for reading!