Hello babs! So yesterday I went to my best friends baby gender reveal and I thought I would get well into by doing a fun makeup look! I decided to go with one eye pink and the other blue to really fit in with the theme and I just love how it turned out! My prediction was Team Pink from the beginning💗 and…… IT’S A GIRL!!!!!!! I hope you like the look I ended up going with, I think its so fitting and fun!
*Just a few pictures to begin with because I was loving how this look turned out – Products used is underneath the last picture*
– Glossier Priming Moisturizer
– Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer in 00 Light Natural
– Barry M All Night Long Concealer in 2 Oatmeal
– Rimmel London Match Perfection Loose Powder
– Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 004 Sandstorm
– Primark Chocolate Cheek Palette in Milk Chocolate and Strawberry Melt
– NYX Cosmetics Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
– Anastasia Beverly Hills That Glow Glow Kit in Bubbly
– NYX Cosmetics Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade in Brunette
– Pixi by Petra / Pixi Beauty Brow Tamer in Translucent
– Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer in C1
– Revolution Pro Mischief Mattes Palette in Ringleader, Fearless, Underdog and Crusade
– NYX Cosmetics Ultimate Brights Palette
– Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
– MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil in Whirl
– Boutique Moisturising Lipstick in Mocha
– MAC Cosmetics Dazzleglass in Prancin’ Dancin’
I hope you enjoyed this little makeup look I came up with… I think the eyes turned out really good, love the pink and blue vibes!
Thanks for reading!