Hello babs! I decided to play with some eyeshadow properly today and honestly I am so proud with how it turned out in the end. Considering I don’t really practice eyeshadow that often, I am so pleased with this look. I took some inspiration from a girl on Instagram called Kirsty (her Instagram is @kirsty.mears) where she used yellow, blue and green also and I thought I’d be brave and try and do a look for myself.. (there is a step by step down below if you’re interested)
* I have posted this look on Instagram, I’d really appreciate it if you could go and show it some love x
– Eylure Brow Pomade in No. 20 Mid Brown
– KG Eyebrow Powder in Dark Brown
– Pixi Beauty / Pixi by Petra Brow Tamer in Translucent
– Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer in C1
– Revolution Pro Mischief Mattes Palette
– NYX Ultimate Brights Palette
– Collection Glam Crystals Liner in Glitz 1
– Makeup Revolution x Soph Highlighter Palette (for inner corner)
– Essence Volume Stylist Mascara
– Revlon Precision Clear Lash Adhesive
Unbranded / Random Lashes
STEP BY STEP
1. After priming the lid with concealer I used the shade ‘Poison’ and packed this into my outer corner and slightly into the crease.
2. Then take the green out of the NYX palette and pack this slightly above the ‘Poison’ shade and into the crease from outer corner to inner. Gently start to blend out this shadow but don’t take it up too high.
3. Taking the shade ‘New Day’ I blended this above the green shade up to the brow bone from outer corner to inner corner.
4. Next using the shade ‘Believer’ blend this slightly between the green and ‘New Day’ shade.
5. Keep going back and forth with all of the shades until you have your desired blend.
6. Once everything is blended, take some concealer and cut the crease about 3/4 into the lid.
7. Using the shade ‘Saint’ pack this all over where you cut the crease with concealer.
8. To blend the outer part of the cut crease, take the shade ‘Poison’ and blend over where it meets with the concealer.
9. Using the glitter eyeliner, line the top part of the cut crease where the concealer meets the eyeshadow.
10. To finish, apply mascara, false lashes and the highlighter to the inner corner and you are DONE!
Well that concludes this blog post for today. hope you enjoyed the look I came up with! I am very proud with the outcome, definitely my favourite look of all time so far! Please let me know your thoughts and any tips for improvement 🙂
Thanks for reading!